Sunday, April 07, 2024

Through Time Machine back to bygone days

Through the "Time Machine", can we go back to the bygone days, so that we see and feel everything still remained the same, almost?

A friend of mine told me frankly that lately there has been fewer updates to the blog, he wondered if there is a shortage of conversation topics, whether the usual activity is at a low point, fading?

The writer searched the shelf and showed him an original diary manuscript that had been kept for a long long time, and after a while, both of us said, why not have it toured on-screen? Okay, let's go. We shall see whether the good old days and the present have anything in common?

And sure, with the words "All rights reserved"!

......
......

A new outlook

Last year was quickly gone in the blink of an eye. It's a bit sad to say. Before you know it, a new year has already came into the world. How long has it been since I left my M place? Besides from my family, what happened to my friends over there?

I haven't heard anything from them. In fact, I have no time or interest to write to them yet. .....

......
......

Here in this R place, which is somewhat full of French cultural influence, from my personal experience, last year was very ordinary, nothing eventful, and the average local people did not have much merrymaking or drinking in excess. They are very kind and polite, to greet and wish people with Happy New Year.

+ + + +

No comments: